Rules, Terms, and Conditions
- Films will adhere to standard G and PG rating, as outlined with the Motion Picture Association of America film rating system. These should be noted as such; Rated G: General Audiences – all ages admitted. Rated PG: Parental Guidance Suggested – some material may not be suitable for children.
- Keep submissions to 1 project per filmmaker.
- Multiple submissions will be disqualified.
- All projects should stay at or under 10 minutes in length.
- All films should have been completed withing the last two years.
- Appropriate clearance, rights and agreements must be submitted for all work being screened. Through the submission of your work, each creator guarantees these permissions have been obtained.
- Include subtitles for non-English language projects.
- SEFLIN DYDG Film Festival reserves the right to disqualify any submission.
- SEFLIN DYDG Film Festival holds the rights to screen films more than once.
- Films will be scheduled at the discretion of the SEFLIN DYDG Film Festival.
- Films produced of financed by a major motion picture studio are not eligible to submit.
- SEFLIN DYDG Film Festival does not guarantee films to be screened during the Fearless, Mindful Youth Film Festival.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Through submitting your entry, you are granting SEFLIN permission to use any and all material submitted to promote and publicize events and festivals held by SEFLIN.
- All Films and projects must be submitted electronically through FilmFreeway.
- Films must provide a password to view films on privately locked platforms.
- Films should be shot in HD or higher and compatible to view on HD devices.
- Filmmakers must provide a high-resolution poster.