Programs and Services for Libraries
SEFLIN is a nonprofit Multitype Library Cooperative that provides librarians continuing education opportunities (CE Credits for librarians), social services in libraries, vendors’ discounts, consortia purchases, and more.
Training Events for Librarians
The Resilience Roadmap
In this powerful 3 hour workshop, you will gain impactful tools for a sustainable self-care practice easily integrated into the rhythm of your daily life. Designed specifically for those who are holding space for others, this workshop turns the focus upon ourselves and supports us in re-wiring patterns of stress, anxiety, overwhelm, anger, and depression.
Presenter: Scott Feinberg
Telling Your Story with Adobe Tools
Learn how to use Adobe tools like Adobe Spark and Adobe Rush as a medium to share your story. You will learn how to create animated graphics, comic strips and vlogging.
Presenter: Claudio Zavala Jr.
Inside the Stonewall National Museum & Archive
Join us for a virtual tour of the Stonewall National Museum & Archive located in Fort Lauderdale. Executive Director Hunter O’Hanian will walk us through their collection of more than 28,000 LGBTQ titles, current exhibitions and their archive of more than 2,700 linear feet of LGBTQ material, dating from 1950 to the present day.
Presenter: Hunter O’Hanian
Newly Posted Recordings
Please login before clicking on links
- Social Media Strategies to Use During Covid-19 Closures and Beyond
- A crash course on COVID-19 Information Resources
- Crisis Communications for Libraries
- How Do We SERVE Our Customers?
- Together in Isolation: Virtual Programming for Children and Teens
- Actually, Really, Effective Staff Meetings
- Accessible Services for All
- CloudLinking: growing your digital collection one library at a time
- Ditch Those Hacks! Productivity Methods That Work
- Only in the Big City, Eh?
- Big Impact Events at your Library
- Moving Digital Learning Tools from Flashy to Facilitative
- Publish Don’t Perish. TIps for Evaluating Journals
- Ready, Set, GO! Building Your Learning Organization
- A Dance With the Unknown. Gamification of the Staff Digital Literacy Training
- Ageless Tech
- Being a Fearless Cataloguer in the 21st Century
- Screentime Together: Getting Apps Into Laps
- Rainbow Collections
- Understanding How Our Implicit Bias Impacts Customer Service
- Leadership: Financial Acumen
- Zen & The Art of Going Rogue
- Library Education Not Just for Libraries
- Inclusive Design: Transforming Libraries
- Don’t Panic: You CAN Find Health Statistics Part 1 – Univ Alberta Canada
- Don’t Panic: You CAN Find Health Statistics Part 2 – Univ Alberta Canada
- Engaging Teens With Social Media
- Beyond Serial: Podcasts in the Public Library
- Survey Success: 10 Essential Tips for Effective Survey Design
- Gamify Your Library: Incorporating Virtual Learning
- Barriers to Public Acceptance of Climate Science, Impacts, and Solutions
- Shields Up! Warding Off Negativity
- Creating Online Exhibits: New Ways to Reach Out, Advocate, & Publicize your Collections and Services
- Practical Skills for Adopting Copyright in the Digital Age
- Crisis Communications: Communicating with Consistency and Transparency Management