Programs and Services for Libraries
SEFLIN is a nonprofit Multitype Library Cooperative that provides librarians continuing education opportunities (CE Credits for librarians), social services in libraries, vendors’ discounts, consortia purchases, and more.
Training Events for Librarians
Inside the Stonewall National Museum & Archive
Join us for a virtual tour of the Stonewall National Museum & Archive located in Fort Lauderdale. Executive Director Hunter O’Hanian will walk us through their collection of more than 28,000 LGBTQ titles, current exhibitions and their archive of more than 2,700 linear feet of LGBTQ material, dating from 1950 to the present day.
Presenter: Hunter O’Hanian
How to Launch a Successful Library Newspaper Column
This webinar will focus on how to approach newspapers to see if they would be interested in a regular library column, and how to craft a column that people will actually read with the intent of moving patrons first to awareness, then to support.
Presenter: Jamie LaRue
Developing Inclusive Library Services for Teens with Disabilities
In this 90-minute webinar, Renee Grassi will present strategies for inclusive customer service to disabled teens, ideas for accessible in-person and virtual teen programs, and best practices for welcoming young adults with disabilities at your library.
Presenter: Renee Grassi
Newly Posted Recordings
Please login before clicking on links
- Social Media Strategies to Use During Covid-19 Closures and Beyond
- A crash course on COVID-19 Information Resources
- Crisis Communications for Libraries
- How Do We SERVE Our Customers?
- Together in Isolation: Virtual Programming for Children and Teens
- Actually, Really, Effective Staff Meetings
- Accessible Services for All
- CloudLinking: growing your digital collection one library at a time
- Ditch Those Hacks! Productivity Methods That Work
- Only in the Big City, Eh?
- Big Impact Events at your Library
- Moving Digital Learning Tools from Flashy to Facilitative
- Publish Don’t Perish. TIps for Evaluating Journals
- Ready, Set, GO! Building Your Learning Organization
- A Dance With the Unknown. Gamification of the Staff Digital Literacy Training
- Ageless Tech
- Being a Fearless Cataloguer in the 21st Century
- Screentime Together: Getting Apps Into Laps
- Rainbow Collections
- Understanding How Our Implicit Bias Impacts Customer Service
- Leadership: Financial Acumen
- Zen & The Art of Going Rogue
- Library Education Not Just for Libraries
- Inclusive Design: Transforming Libraries
- Don’t Panic: You CAN Find Health Statistics Part 1 – Univ Alberta Canada
- Don’t Panic: You CAN Find Health Statistics Part 2 – Univ Alberta Canada
- Engaging Teens With Social Media
- Beyond Serial: Podcasts in the Public Library
- Survey Success: 10 Essential Tips for Effective Survey Design
- Gamify Your Library: Incorporating Virtual Learning
- Barriers to Public Acceptance of Climate Science, Impacts, and Solutions
- Shields Up! Warding Off Negativity
- Creating Online Exhibits: New Ways to Reach Out, Advocate, & Publicize your Collections and Services
- Practical Skills for Adopting Copyright in the Digital Age
- Crisis Communications: Communicating with Consistency and Transparency Management