Boca Raton Campus and Online Division
5002 T -REX Avenue #100
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number: 561-912-1211
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday: 8:30 am to 9:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Local Borrowing Policies
Consortium Borrowing Privileges:
- Consortium (SEFLIN) library cards will be made available to library patrons who meet the following criteria:
- Patrons must have an established record of reliability which means a patron must not have ANY overdue library materials at the time of application.
- Cards will be issued for one year, and may be renewed thereafter (subject to the above qualifications).
- Upon notification of delinquency from a lending consortium library, the Everglades University patron will be notified via e-mail. All further library privileges at Everglades University (both borrowing and database access) will be suspended until all consortia obligations are met.
- Everglades University Patrons with SEFLIN consortium library cards will agree to abide by the rules of the lending library including those regarding delinquency and lost materials.
- In addition, Everglades University’s Library will revoke the consortium borrowing privileges of any student, faculty or staff member of Everglades University who fails to return another consortia member institution’s materials for a period of 1 (one) year.
Consortia Lending Privileges To Individuals From Other Institutions:
- Members o f other SEFLIN libraries may register to borrow up to 2 books at a time from Everglades University’s Library by presenting a current SEFLIN consortium card, an e-mail address, and valid state issued ID or Driver’s License.
- The borrowing period for a book is 14 (fourteen) days. Up to 3 (three) OVERDUE NOTICES will be mailed to the patron via regular U.S. Mail for up to an additonal grace period of 21 (twenty-one) calendar days, after which, the patron will be billed non-refundable replacement costs.
- Everglades University’s Library does not impose fines upon overdue materials, HOWEVER, after the 21 (twenty-one) calendar day grace period, full payment of replacement costs is the only acceptable solution to overdue library materials, regardless of whether or not the materials have been returned.
- Everglades University Library sends all overdue notices via e-mail. Replacement billing is sent by surface mail and a copy of the replacement billing will be sent to the home library of the SEFLIN library card holder.
- Borrowing privileges will be suspended until any matters of delinquency are completely settled.
- Books – 2 Weeks, DVDs-3 Days, Periodicals and Reference Books do not Circulate